- Click on Edit to enter Edit Mode.
- Click on your link and choose the Properties tab on the right.
- Click on the Appearance section.
- Click on the circle next to Color.
- Change the color to that of the background of your document. So if you have a white page, make the border color white.
You will now only see the border when you select the link again.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.