The Batch import feature lets you create PDFs from multiple files at once. Rather than combining these files into a single PDF, each file will convert into its own PDF file.
- In the Create module, select the Batch Create option.
The window that opens will let you add files to import.
- Select Add Files or Add Folder to open a browse window.
- Select your files and you will see them appear in the space for your files.
- You can drag and drop the files to rearrange the order in which the PDFs open in PDF Suite.
- You can remove files from this list by selecting the file and clicking Remove from list.
- In the Adjust section on the right, you can choose the page range.
In the Save section, you can choose where you want the PDFs to be saved.
- To change the location from the default, click on the Folder icon.
- Tick the box if you want to overwrite the existing files.
- Choose the name for the files. You can keep the Original name or Add a prefix/suffix.
- When you are ready, simply hit Batch.
- On the summary screen, you can choose to Open folder or Open files.
- Click on DONE to close the summary screen.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.