In this article, we'll explain how to uninstall PDF Suite. You can also remove PDF Suite via an alternate method if there are any errors. Click here to skip the standard uninstallation and go to the troubleshooting section.
Step 1 - Close open applications
- Close PDF Suite and all Microsoft Office applications.
Step 2 - Open the Control Panel
- Open the Start menu.
- Find the Control Panel. Click Open.
- Choose Programs and Features.
Step 3 - Choose PDF Suite to open Uninstall tool
The Uninstall or change a program section in Programs and Features will open.
- Double-click on PDF Suite.
Step 4 - Uninstall PDF Suite
The installation manager will be open.
- Choose Remove.
- Click on Next to continue.
You'll see the window below once PDF Suite has been successfully uninstalled.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
The PDF Suite removal tool will safely remove the app when you encounter an error when trying to uninstall the app.
Step 1 - Open PDF Suite Removal Tool
- Click here to download the PDF Suite Removal Tool.
- Open the Removal Tool.
- Click Yes.
Step 2 - Choose the version to remove
- Choose your version of PDF Suite from the dropdown.
- Click FIND REFERENCES.
Step 3 - Uninstall PDF Suite
You'll see all the PDF Suite files on your system. Your PDFs will be left alone during this process.
- Click REMOVE ALL.
Each reference of the PDF Suite software will be removed.
Step 4 - Close Removal Tool
When you see Removing Completed at the bottom, you can close the removal tool.
- Click on the X in the top left corner.
- Click on Yes.
Step 5 - Delete the removal tool
When you Delete the Removal Tool File from your computer, it will be gone. It's a small application that does not install into your system.
- Find PDF Suite Removal Tool.
- Right-click on its icon.
- Choose Delete.