In this article we'll explain how to uninstall PDF-Suite.
Step 1: Close open applications:
- Close PDF Suite and all Microsoft Office applications.
- You will have an opportunity to do so during the installation but it's safer to close apps now.
Step 2: Find PDF Suite in Start Menu:
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Locate PDF Suite in the list of programs.
- Right-Click on the PDF Suite icon.
- Choose Uninstall.
Step 3: Choose PDF Suite to open Uninstall tool
The Uninstall or change a program section in Programs and Features will open.
- Double click on PDF Suite.
Step 4: Uninstall PDF Suite
The installation manager will be opened.
- Choose Remove.
- Click on Next to continue.
If you did not close PDF Suite and the Microsoft Office apps, you will see the window below.
- Save any Open Files.
- Either choose to have PDF Suite close the programs, or you can do so manually.
- Click Next to proceed.
You'll see the window below once PDF Suite has been successfully uninstalled.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
PDF Suite has been successfully uninstalled!