The default printer, is the one PDDF-Suite will turn to each time you print a file. You can always change the printer for each print job, however this article will explain how to permanently assign a new primary printer.
PDF-Suite uses the default printer based on your Windows configuration. Any physical printer (paper printing) or virtual printer (the one PDF-Suite installs for conversion to PDF) can be set as your default.
In order to change your default printer please follow these steps.
Windows 10 + 8
- Right click on the Start Menu and choose Control Panel.
- Under Hardware and Sound choose View devices and printer.
- The default printer will have a green check box in its icon. Right click on the printer you would like as your new default and choose Set as default printer.
PDF-Suite will now recognize this as your go to printer.
Windows 7 + Vista:
- Click on your Start menu.
- Choose Control Panel
- Open the Devices and Printers option.
- Right click on the printer you would like to make your default and select Set as default printer.