On the Right Auxiliary Panel, you can find the option to view existing Links in a document.
- Click on the Extras panel located on the right-hand side.
Here you can see the links in your document sectioned by pages.
- Click on the plus icon to add a new link.
- You can click on the three dots in the corner to expand/collapse the link structure for all pages.
- To edit a link you can click on the pencil icon next to the link.
- You can delete a link by clicking on a cross icon.
- If you hover the cursor over Open a File or Go to Page links, you will see a thumbnail of the file/page.
You can enable or disable the thumbnails option in the General Options panel.
- Open the Help tab and click on Options.
- Click the switch next to Generate Thumbnails.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.