This article describes the process of signing a document locally using our digital signature feature.
If you haven't already done so, you will need to configure the digital signature(s) you would like to use. Click here to find out more.
- In Secure and Sign Module choose Sign Document.
- Click on the dropdown under Appearance to choose the aesthetic of your signature.
- Toggle the switch under Time Stamp to display it. You will see it updated in the previewer.
- In the dropdown under Reason, you can express why you are signing.
- Pick the Certificate you would like to use from the list.
- Click on Sign to proceed.
- Move your mouse cursor onto your document and you will see the outline of your signature.
- Left-click to place it.
- Choose a location to save the new signed document.
- Name the file and choose Save.
Once the file is saved, it will be updated with your signature. You can repeat this process as many times as you would like.
If you don't have PDF Suite yet, you can purchase it here.