This article describes the process of signing a document locally using our digital signature feature.
If you haven't already done so, you will need to configure the digital signature(s) you would like to use.
- In Secure and Sign Module choose Sign Document.
- Click on the dropdown under Appearance to choose the aesthetic of your signature.
- In the dropdown under Reason you can express why you are signing.
- Pick the Certificate you would like to use from the list.
- Toggle the switch under Time Stamp to display it. You will see it update in the previewer.
- Click on Sign to proceed.
- Move your mouse cursor onto your document and you will see the outline of your signature.
- Left-click to place it.
- Choose a location to save the new signed document.
- Name the file and choose Save.
Once the file is saved, it will be updated with your signature. You can repeat this process as many times as you would like.