A PDF is a versatile format. In addition to all the ways you can modify the file, you can also use it as a storage container. You can attach other files to it which can be extracted at a later time.
- On the Review tab, click the Attach File option.
- Click anywhere on the document to see the Open dialog box. Choose your file and click Open to add this file.
- The attachment icon will appear on your page.
- To open your attachment, make sure you are in the View mode and click the attachment icon.
- To save an attached file to your computer, switch to the Edit mode, right-click the attachment icon, and choose Save Embedded File to Disk… in the context menu.
- Alternatively, click the Extras panel icon on the right-hand side of the application window.
- Click the paperclip icon to open the Attachments section.
You can add any attachments by clicking on the plus icon. This will open a Browse window allowing you to go through your computer looking for files to attach.
- You can right-click on an attached file to Open, Save, or Delete it.
- Click here to type a file description.
- Click the three dots to find the options Save all attachments and Delete all attachments.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.