You can update the settings for your link in the properties section.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- Select your link.
- Choose the Properties icon.
In the Appearance section, you can update the look and feel of your link.
You can change the width of the border of your link.
- Click the number next to Border Width.
- Increase the number to make it thicker, you can hide the link entirely by setting it to 0.
- Hit the Enter key or click anywhere in your document to finalize.
You can update the style, or pattern of the border. By default, it is a solid line.
- Click the option next to Border Style.
- Choose a new one from the list.
You can update the color of your link. Matching the color of the document background is a great way to hide your link.
- Click the box next to Color.
- Click on the color you want to use.
You can use Blend Mode to determine how the link interacts with any other layers in your document.
- Click next to Blend Mode.
- Choose the option you want to use.
You can save any of these aesthetic changes for future links.
- Click SET AS DEFAULT to use these settings moving forward.
You can reset the default at any time.
- Select any link.
- Open the properties.
- Click RESET DEFAULT.
In the Events section of the properties tab you can change the action associated with the link.
- Open the Events section.
- Click on the action next to Action.
The Add Action window will open and you can change what happens when a user clicks on your link.