Importing Form Data
The form fields in your document need to be empty to import form data.
- You can click on Reset in the Forms Module to completely clear your form.
- In the Forms Module select the Import option to get the data off an existing FDF file.
This opens a Browse window for you to find your file.
- Find your FDF file and then click on Open.
Your form will now be filled out with the appropriate data.
Exporting Form Data
Exporting form data will compile an FDF of the form fields that have data. It is important to make sure the form is filled out properly.
- Choose the Export option in the Forms Module.
A Browse window will open.
- Choose the location for your FDF file and choose Save.
If you don't have PDF Suite yet, you can purchase it here.