A window will open providing you with a series of options to configure your watermark.
On the left-hand side of the window is a previewer. This will show you how your Watermark will look on each page of your document.
You can choose to create a text-based watermark.
- Select Text as Source.
- Enter your text into the box.
- Choose the Font, Font Size, and Color.
- You can also Bold or Italicize your text.
When you choose File you can upload any file to use as a watermark.
- Choose File as Source.
- Click on the Browse button.
- A Browse Window will open. Choose the image from your computer you would like to use.
- Adjust the Absolute Scale of the image.
- The position will let you choose between 9 placement spots on your page.
- In the Pages to Apply section, you can determine which pages you want the watermark to appear on.
- In Rotation, you can select the different angles of the A to rotate your watermark.
- Opacity allows you to change the transparency level of your watermark. At 100 it will appear as any other document element. At 0 it will be invisible.
- Location allows you to choose to have the watermark appear above all document elements or behind them.
- You can cycle between the different pages of your document to preview what it will look like on any page.
- Click MAKE DEFAULT to use these settings moving forward. You can reset the default at any time.
- When you are ready to add your watermark, click APPLY.
- The watermarks will be added to your document.
When you click Remove Watermark a window will open asking you to select the page range.
Once you have chosen your page range, select Remove.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.