We provide a quick tool for users to extract pages without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the PDF Suite option and choose Split PDF.
- Inside the application open the Page Tab.
- Click on Split PDF.
- Choose the page range you would like to split up.
You will need to decide how many pages belong to each new document.
- Change the number in the box. If it is 1, each page will be a new document. If it is 3, then every three pages will be a new PDF.
- Click on Browse… to change the location of where the file will be saved.
Each new PDF created will have the suffix _split_1, .split_2, etc added to assist you with identifying the files after.
- Choose the file in the split-sequence where you want this naming convention to start.
- Click on Split when you are ready to split your PDF.