- Open the Insert Module.
- Click on Page Number.
- You will see two choices Insert Page Number and Remove Page Number.
Add Page Number
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open more options.
The following options will let you decide the format of the numbers on the pages. Here is a description of each section:
- Position – Choose between 6 possible page positions for your numbers.
- Start at – This determines which page number starts the numbering. For example, you may wish page 1 to start at the actual page 3 of your document.
- Number format – Choose from available number formatting options in this dropdown menu.
- Font – This lets you choose a font from the available list.
- Font settings – Here you can choose the size and color of the numbers.
The Pages to Apply section will let you choose which pages you want to be numbered.
- All – This will number all the pages in your document.
- Current – This will number only the current page.
- First only – This will number only the first page.
- Last only – This will number only the last page.
- Range – You can decide a range of pages to be numbered.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you select Insert, the page number will be added to your document.
Remove Page Number
When you click Remove Page Number a window will open asking you to select the page range.
Once you have chosen your page range, click Remove.
We also have the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) module that allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.