In the Insert Module, choose Page Number -> Insert Page Number.
The Pages to Insert section will let you choose which pages you want to be numbered. Here is a description of each section:
- All – This will number all the pages in your document.
- Current – This will number only the current page.
- First – This will number only the first page.
- Last – This will number only the last page.
- Range – You can decide a range of pages to be numbered.
The Text and Format options will let you decide the format of the numbers on the pages. Here is a description of each section:
- Number format – Choose from available number formatting options in this dropdown menu.
- Start at – This determines which page number starts the numbering. For example, you may wish page 1 to start at the actual page 3 of your document.
- Position – Choose between 6 possible page positions for your numbers.
- Font – This lets you choose a font from the available list.
- Font Size – Here you can choose how big or small the numbers should be.
When you select Insert, the page number will be added to your document:
You can remove page numbers in the Insert Module. Click on Page Number and then Remove Page Number.
Select the pages to remove the page numbers from. Click on OK.